Modern generation has become more careworn about their dental health. Despite tremendous improvements in dental care, a big mass of the Indian population goes through uneven fall of the tooth. These teeth may fall due to decay or contamination on the teeth. Taking deeper insights into the reasons for tooth fall or tooth loss, periodontal disease or injury are the obvious causes. Although there is a cause for every happening, considering that decay or some disease leads to tooth loss is partially reliant. Tooth fall is natural and comes within a certain period of time. Almost everyone will lose at least one adult tooth by the time they grow old. Many might think that this is only a cosmetic issue, but failing to replace a missing or extracted tooth can result in a myriad of other issues. For years and years, people considered dentures and bridges as the only modes of replacement for missing teeth. Howsoever modern dentistry claims dental implants as the better technique of reviving back to natural teeth. For patients who have recently lost a tooth or will need to have a tooth extracted in the near future, dental implants are one of the most effective and safe options for restoring your smile. Get your hunt for best dental implants in Indore ended here. Visit the Global Dental Centre for better results.
If you have been considering dental implants and have done some research on your own, you may have heard them referred to as “the gold standard.” It sounds like this must be a good thing, but what does it really mean?
In general, “the gold standard” refers to a thing that is the best and most reliable of its type. Since dental professionals agree that implants are the best and most reliable tooth replacement, they are often referred to as the “gold standard”. Also, these are named so because of their ability to function in the same manner as natural teeth do. Just like a natural tooth dental implants helps in chewing your loved food efficaciously.
Some interesting facts about dental implants, that makes them dentist’s first preference-
- Long-lasting solutions – A dental implant post is surgically placed in your jaw and allowed to integrate with surrounding bone and tissue. During this process, the implant becomes a permanent part of your dental structure. With proper oral hygiene and routine dental cleanings and exams, the implant will last a lifetime.
- Prompt success –In the 40-plus years that dental implants have been in use, they have been demonstrated to have a 95 percent success rate. And today, with state-of-the-art technology like 3-D cone beam imaging, implant procedures are even more predictable with improved long-term outcomes. Dental Implants not only looks and feels like a natural tooth but they also enhance your facial features.
- Restores oral health- As soon as a tooth is lost, the balance in your entire dental structure is disturbed. The created gap allows for the remaining teeth (especially the ones nearest to the gap) to tilt and shift as a result of even the most normal regular chewing. This could lead to further oral problems down the line, especially if the distorted structure of the teeth interferes with the patient’s chewing abilities. It isn’t uncommon to see someone lose multiple teeth over the years as a result of this and more often than not, the bone loss occurs in the same row, side by side.
- Increasing jawbone strength–The root of a tooth shares a relationship with your jaw bone in which the presence of one stimulates the healthy maintenance of the other. When a tooth is lost, however, bone degeneration starts and bone in the jaw starts to shrink around where the old tooth used to be. Bone loss threatens the stability of neighbouring teeth, causes shifting, and can eventually lead to tooth loss. But the presence of an implant post in the jaw functions as an artificial root, stimulating bone from degenerating and making a dental implant a healthier solution than a bridge or denture, which only sits on top of the jaw and provides no stimulation.
- If you’re missing a tooth, do not delay in taking dental assistance. Contact us now. We would be happy to show you how dental implants can improve your oral health and quality of life. We are one of the renowned dental clinics in Indore, having a team of best dentists of Indore with us. To arrange your consultation with our Global dental Centre implant specialists, please call today at- 9893499099- for Vijaynagar, 9754523000- for Geeta Bhavan, 9893466676- for Navlakha clinic.