ARE YOU WILLING TO ENHANCE YOUR LOOKS BY ELIMINATING THE MISSING SPACE IN THE MOUTH? WANT TO GET YOUR NATURAL TEETH REPLACED? THEN SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DENTIST ASAP.
Dental implants are artificial tooth which restores your healthy and natural teeth. They replace your natural teeth but function in the same manner. With dental implants eating, smiling, laughing, talking, and enjoying the regular oral activities becomes effective and easy. In addition, dental implants are the surgical fixture, placed into the jawbone, it is allowed to fuse with the bone for a span of few months. For your information, most of the dental implants are made of titanium, this helps the dental implant to easily get integrated with the jawbone. Dental implants are placed in such a manner that it doesn’t feel like a foreign particle in the body. Dental implants have great stability and they stand by their own without disturbing the other natural teeth. Further, placing and fixing of dental implants is often easier than extracting the tooth out painfully, dental implants are fixed using anaesthesia which eliminates the severe pain so that the treatment can be done peacefully. You will not feel any pain at the time but, just like after an extraction, you may feel some discomfort during the week after the surgery. In some of the cases, your dentist might give you a sedative if you are very nervous or if the case is a complicated one. General anaesthetics are rarely used for implants and are generally only used for very complicated cases.
Five Reasons Why Dental Implants Are So Popular
- Natural look and comfortable fit- The main aim of placing a dental implant is to get natural teeth like feel. Dental implants as discussed earlier, functions same as natural teeth, they make eating, smiling, talking and other mouth activities easy. Dental implants are the best options for dentures. The risk of falling dentures keeps haunting, whereas dental implants are fixed through roots, without any risk of coming out.
- Long-lasting and reliable- if cared properly then dental implants last for a longer and a great period of time. Implants are the best and most reliable restorative option. Moreover, the longer the implants survive, the higher is the chances of its success.
- High success rate- with the change in the scientific world, up-gradation and advancement in technologies have to make all the health treatments efficient and successful one. Modified technology is used for dental implants. This has lead to high success rates of the treatment. Moreover, people maintaining good health are likely to have more chances of successful implants.
- Improved ability to eat and chew- Dentist anchors dental implants in your jaw bone just like natural teeth. Over time these dental implants help in preserving the jaw bone and significantly reducing the bone resorption. However, replacing missing teeth with implants is a great deal as it makes the chewing and eating process as smooth as natural teeth do.
- Improved facial and bone features– Dental implants preserve natural tooth tissue by avoiding the need to cut down adjacent teeth for conventional bridgework. Dental implants also help restore your jawbone structure because they reduce the load on the remaining oral structures/teeth and preserve natural tooth tissue and reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height.
Despite improvements and modifications in dental care treatment, the majority of the Indian population suffers from tooth loss, tooth cavity, tooth decay, root canal and many more dental issues. With a fast and busy schedule, dental health has become difficult to be maintained and managed. People do not draw their attention to their dental issues, they often overlook their problems which later results in severe pain and disruptions. Missing teeth or tooth loss is also a major issue nowadays, people are conscious about their looks. Empty spaces in the mouth create hesitation and awkwardness. Well, to help you out in such situations modern dentistry prefers dental implants which are better than other restorative options such as bridges and dentures. These surgical fixtures- dental implants are more common and easy to access nowadays. These help in the smooth functioning of oral activities. Understand that dental implants are replaced and fixed to the roots, providing it with a strong foundation. In addition, Implants are a safe and well-established treatment. It’s probably true to say that implants, much like natural teeth, will last for as long as you care for them. Lack of care for your dental implants may lead in developing bacteria coating, this is similar to what we get on natural teeth if not brushed or flossed properly. If left untreated then it may give rise to the problems such as gum infection, soreness, bleeding and discomfort along with distress.
Conclusively, if you feel to restore your natural smile once again or fill up the gaps and spaces created by a missing tooth, then do not delay in making the visit to the dentist. Available at your service- a team of well-known implantologists, who provide best dental implant services across the city. They work proficiently and try to eradicate the problems from the root.